- The project site is located in a very good inner-city location of Darmstadt.
- It is located directly next to the State Theater and not far from the northeast adjoining city center.
- The property has very good regional and national transport connections: S-Bahn connection to the Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund, streetcar and bus as well as various highway networks (A5, A67, A661, A3).
- Darmstadt's main train station is one of the largest train stations in Hessen and can be reached by public transport within five minutes.
- Via the main station and its connection to the ICE network, the city is well connected to regional and national rail traffic.
- Frankfurt International Airport can be reached from Darmstadt's main train station in just under 20 minutes, and Frankfurt's city center is also just under half an hour away.
- Within walking distance, there are various local suppliers such as grocery stores and discount stores, as well as pharmacies and established doctors in the medical field.
- Attractive shopping opportunities are offered by the shopping center Luisencenter, which is only a few minutes' walk away, and the adjacent department store Galeria Kaufhof.
- The Klinikum Darmstadt is also located within a 1.5 km radius and rounds off the medical care at the location with its 21 specialist clinics and institutes.
- Kindergartens as well as educational institutions of all school types can be reached within a short time on foot or by public transport. This also includes the Technical University of Darmstadt, which is only about one kilometer northeast of the property location.
- The location offers an above-average range of leisure, sports and cultural facilities such as Darmstadt Castle. The well-known State Theater with its completely redesigned forecourt is located directly opposite the property site.
- Local recreational opportunities such as the Herrngarten or the Rudolf-Müller-Anlage with the adjacent natural outdoor swimming pool Großer Woog can also be reached quickly and easily on foot or by public transport.
Start of construction
II. Quarter 2020
scheduled I. Quarter 2022