- Georg-Sullivan-Ring is located in Mannheim's Benjamin Franklin Village neighborhood.
- Mannheim city center and the main station can be reached in about 15 minutes by car and in 22 minutes by streetcar.
- In addition to the existing streetcar line 5, a new streetcar line will be routed into the emerging urban quarter itself.
- The location is very well connected via the nearby federal highways and freeways such as the B38 and the A67 towards Frankfurt.
- Shopping facilities, as well as primary health care and dining options, will be provided as part of the quarter's development.
- Furthermore, daycare centers, kindergartens, schools as well as local supply and leisure facilities are planned in the quarter.
Start of construction
II. Quarter 2020
scheduled III. Quarter 2022