The new construction project in Oberbettringer Strasse is part of the Am Sonnenhügel development area in the inner-city district of Hardt.
- Stuttgart airport is reached in just under 1 hour and Stuttgart city center in about 45 minutes by car. It is 30 minutes to Göppingen.
- The project is located on the site of two universities with a total of 3,900 students.
- The public transport connection at Schwäbisch Gmünd station is only a 13-minute drive away.
- The A7 freeway is connected via federal road 29, and the A8 and A81 freeways via Stuttgart.
- Shopping facilities for everyday needs are located in the immediate vicinity and can be reached in 3 minutes on foot.
- Doctors, pharmacies and schools are available in the city center of Schwäbisch Gmünd and are only a 3-minute drive away.
START OF CONSTRUCTION
scheduled III. Quarter 2021
scheduled IV. Quarter 2023